ANNAPOLIS ASSISTANT MANAGER APPLY NOW
Annapolis, Maryland Full time
The perfect fit for our store is someone who is motivated, analytical, creative, and a great communicator. You will be building strong relationships through partnership and collaboration and must be able to handle customer issues and some manager responsibilities while maintaining a cool front.
- Demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency in "selling floor readiness" prior to the store opening
- Creating the best possible customer service
- Share knowledge and educate other associates on merchandise standards
- Create great long-lasting relationships with customers
- Measure and exceed customer service goals, including: customer retention, churn rate, renewals/win-backs, etc.
- Do whatever it takes to make your customer happy
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture.
- Organizing inventory on sales floor, and making sure that the store is clean, presentable, and aesthetically pleasing to the client throughout the day, and especially so before store closing.
- Helping with day to day zoning of employees during stores busy hours.
- Assigning tasks to employees when manager isn’t on duty.
- Receiving product transfers from other stores and/or new product shipments.
- Merchandising store shelves and racks when new product comes in when the visual manager is not working.
- Making sure the store is clean, organized and fully stocked at all times - knowing and managing store inventory alongside store manager.
- Checking in with sales associates to make sure that all checklist duties are being completed and the store is being maintained appropriately.
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years relevant service experience in a fast-paced, creative retail environment
- Shopify Knowledge is a plus
- A dedication to making people happy and consistently elevating the customer experience
- Familiarity with the user functionality of desktop, mobile, tablet and digital technology
- Mandatory Holiday and weekend availability