SHAW, D.C. SALES ASSOCIATE-PART TIME APPLY NOW
Shaw, Washington DC Part time
The perfect fit for our store is someone who is motivated, analytical, creative, and a great communicator. You will be building strong relationships through partnership and collaboration and must be able to handle customer issues while maintaining a cool front.
- Demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency in "selling floor readiness" prior to the store opening
- Creating the best possible customer service
- Share knowledge and educate other associates on merchandise standards
- Create great long-lasting relationships with customers
- Measure and exceed customer service goals, including: customer retention, churn rate, renewals/win-backs, etc.
- Do whatever it takes to make your customer happy
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture.
- Organizing inventory on sales floor, and making sure that the store is clean, presentable, and aesthetically pleasing to the client throughout the day, and especially so before store closing.
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years relevant service experience in a fast-paced, creative retail environment
- Shopify Knowledge is a plus
- A dedication to making people happy and consistently elevating the customer experience
- Familiarity with the user functionality of desktop, mobile, tablet and digital technology
|||Shaw, Washington DC|||||||||ZmNeHKrASTdXjlhK|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false